nanosystec designs and builds high-precision assembly stations. Turn key solutions systems enable customer to perform optical component assembly, lens and fiber alignment and subsequently bonding with glue, solder or metal welding, with high quality and efficiency. Systems use modular architecture with high flexibility of adapting various of hardwares, customer has easy access to perform secondary development.
Pricision Die Bonding. pick-and-place solution for manufacturing electro-optical subassemblies. Integration with Gluing, Solsering or welding.
Alignment and Epoxy Gluing of waveguides, lens and fibres with all degrees of freedom.
Fibre Alignment and Laser Welding with submicron weld shift. Offers fast changing between different devices.
SiP wafer Characterization, integration of optical and electrical and test capability for Silicon Photonics wafers level. Packaging capability can be integrated.
aseembly with laser soldering technique, laser beam is used to heat up the solder material. Programmable temperature profiles.
• Fully automated
• Auto pickup and alignment
• 20nm Linear tesolution, 50 to 200mm travel Range
• 0.0005° Rotary tesolution, +/- 9° to 360° travel Range
• Contact detection
• Fast Alignment
• Ultra low weld shift
• Manual and Automated mode compatible
• Multi Processes on one system
• Machine vision
• 20nm linear resolution, 50 to 200mm travel range
• 0.0005° rotary resolution, +/-9° to 360° travel range
• Integrated epoxy dispensation and UV cure
• 1m * 1m work area
• Fast precision placement
• Modular design
• Large selection of grippers
• Advanced machine vision
• Upgradeable to active alignment
• Integration into Production Lines
• Various bonding technique selection
Technical Sales Manager
Phone: +86 755 86546974
E-mail: Send message